Creating a daily spiritual practice from the wisdom of the Yoga Sutras
- Tips for creating your altar and sacred space.
- Take home daily meditation practices with themes from the Yoga Sutras
- Tools such as pranayama, mantra, mudra, mythology and personalized vow writing to explore these themes in your daily life.
- Learn about the natural cycles of birth/death through Hindu mythology
- Get clear vision about what you want to devote your life to and what it’s time to let go
- Enjoy the support of a focused group to help you stay committed
- Your own Bluecorn candle, Kellie Day Art journal and “True Yoga” book Jennie Lee
- AND MORE: allthingsbhakti.com/workshops
OCTOBER 13 - NOVEMBER 17 8 - 8:50 am Thursdays Ridgway Yoga Shala
Cost: $135/$120 before Sep. 29 TO REGISTER CONTACT: EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org CALL 970-708-7191
FOR MORE INFORMATION: allthingsbhakti.com/workshops
* This class does not include the physical practice of yoga but you can stay for Melanie’s 9 am yoga class immediately following